So I'm challenging myself to track on paper every single day for the next 7 days.
And I mean everything.
Feelings & all. Good, not so good....whatever I put in my mouth
Sounds easy right ? ;)
Other than that...as far as exercise goes I'm all planned out & I'm doing the arm challenge too that's in the exercise tab on here & on my fan page:
Monday: 7 mile run in the evening when my husband gets home. I have a Dr's appointment for one of my minions in the morning.
Tuesday: Bodypump
Wednesday: 10 mile run in the morning &
Thursday: Bodypump
Friday: Rest day & Weight Watcher's meeting
Saturday: 10 mile run in the morning
Sunday: Rest day....maybe bike riding with the family, nothing crazy though
Sounds like a good week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you track your food, feelings & activity?
Join me in my 7 day tracking challenge this week! Monday to Monday....we got this!
