has meltdowns at school sometimes where I need to drop everything to go to him before he tears up the school.
Why am I telling you this?
We are all crazy busy with life. All of us....we live a very fast paced society.
Set your priorities. My/our healthy lifestyle happens to come first unless someone is bleeding profusely or has a broken bone.
Every Sunday I sit down and plan our meals. I'm not going to lie, it takes a lot of work when you first do it but after you do it a few times it does get easier. I get my recipes from Skinnytaste, Weight Watchers online, Cooking Light, or my WW cookbooks for the most part (like 99.9% of the time lol). I stop everything to do this because I know this keeps my life running smoothly.
I use www.cozi.com
to organize everything (it's free or you can pay for more features). You can plan your meals, build your shopping list, has a recipe box you can save your fav meals to, keep track of your family schedule on there and more. Reminders are sent to my phone & they have an app.
My workout is also scheduled in. If not, I won't do it because I think "OMG, the dishes need to be washed before I do anything for myself"
Planning is essential to me *but* I also need to be flexible because things do come up.
Why am I telling you this?
We are all crazy busy with life. All of us....we live a very fast paced society.
Set your priorities. My/our healthy lifestyle happens to come first unless someone is bleeding profusely or has a broken bone.
Every Sunday I sit down and plan our meals. I'm not going to lie, it takes a lot of work when you first do it but after you do it a few times it does get easier. I get my recipes from Skinnytaste, Weight Watchers online, Cooking Light, or my WW cookbooks for the most part (like 99.9% of the time lol). I stop everything to do this because I know this keeps my life running smoothly.
I use www.cozi.com
to organize everything (it's free or you can pay for more features). You can plan your meals, build your shopping list, has a recipe box you can save your fav meals to, keep track of your family schedule on there and more. Reminders are sent to my phone & they have an app.
My workout is also scheduled in. If not, I won't do it because I think "OMG, the dishes need to be washed before I do anything for myself"
Planning is essential to me *but* I also need to be flexible because things do come up.
