Eh, what ever works right?
I'm just going to list everything I want to do in 2013 lol These are big and small combined. I usually just check them off as I go.
- Run a race every single month of 2013
- One of those will be a half marathon...so I can finally put my 13.1 sticker on my Jeep. Yes, that is why.
- I want another one of those to be my first Tri
- Keep to my 80% clean and 20% other fun way of eating
- Get down to 150-145-ish pounds
- Move to Slidell, LA
- Work on being more organized and purge the junk....
I am a pack rat - Get to an Autism Support group with my husband because I have a feeling the older my son gets, the harder it is going to be.
- Keep paying it forward in the fitness world (hopefully one day that I can balance a career in fitness/wellness and this)
- Get certified in Personal Training through ISSA since my NCSF isn't widely accepted here where I am *sigh*
- Take over the world (just checking to make sure you are still reading lol)
- Just keep on enjoying life!
The key is to make goals just out of your reach but be realistic about them.
Unrealistic would be something like: I am going to lose 200 pounds in 6 months.
Remember you are setting yourself up for success and time based goals aren't the best idea unless you can take a failure without it going to heart.
What are your goals for 2013?
