I had a couple of days off plan this week but for the most part I did pretty well.
Minus the 2 big bowls of chili and a piece of king cake lol
For those that are following along with my low carbing adventure:
1. I do eat carbs. This isn't "no carbs" it's low carbs. I try to eat about 50 net carbs a day or less.
2. I'm still losing weight.
3. It's a livable option :)
4. I'm still going to WW meetings......I will be hitting lifetime soon.
My carb eating was out of control. My blood sugar was out of control. I felt out of control.
I feel more in control now.
Y'all might be confused on why I seem to be going back and forth but it was basically to get a hold of my eating habits & find my happy carb place for my PCOS.
I know this is late but here is my dinner menu.....
Monday: Turkey Tetrazzini (WW Turnaround Cookbook).....yes it has carbs and is 7PP a serving.
Tuesday: Baked chicken and steamed veggies
Wednesday: Left over chili...parade night
Thursday & Friday: Quick salad made at The Salad Station since those are parade nights
Saturday: Adult day in the French Quarter and Endymion Parade that evening....so hopefully not too bad lol
My snacks for this week: hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, sliced zucchini, salad, lettuce wraps (think a regular wrap but with lettuce lol).
0
Dinner Menu and my weekly round up :)
Category → Dinner Menu and my weekly round up :) » menus » 2 Fit Chick