So we've been house hunting forever. We need to move to a better school district. I hated homeschooling my oldest son so we let him go live with my mom to go to school over in Slidell. We finally found a house last week and made an offer on it, they accepted and so now goes the long process of the rest of it. Now I really just need to concentrate on packing where we are now. Fun, fun ;)
![]() |
| I'm in love <3 |
Now on to Vegas!! Oh. My. Gosh. I had a blast there. The food, the dancing, the tons of walking. I think it all balanced out lol
I went for our Slumber Parties Convention. So it was kind of business related ;)
| See? We were so on a business trip! |
| Kim Brecheen, the owner of Slumber Parties, and me....see? Business ;) |
Next up is the Crescent City Classic! It's a 10K (6.2 miles) through New Orleans. I DID NOT train for it at all. My legs are still hurting today. Over all it was a really fun race. I mean if nothing else I did it for the free shots, free beer and the military bands playing NOLA music!
I am all signed up for next year. I hope to see some of you join me!
![]() | |
| I look so damn sexy when I run...I swear. |
Finally....I had the pleasure of going on the Today Show and became the newest member of the Joy Fit Club (http://www.joybauer.com/joyfitclub/tanee-janusz.aspx). What an awesome experience! Yes, they should have told me to count to 2 or 3 then turn and talk to Hoda and Kathie Lee. But overall I loved meeting Joy. She is a super nice person :)
| Me and Joy Baeur....she is so tiny next to me and my 5'8" 160 pound self lol |

