1. I'm very much in love with my husband. We met when we were 15 (we are 35 now) and quickly became best friends. He is my other half in every way & my biggest supporter.
2. I love animals & actually went to college for Animal Science.
3. I have learned so much from having kids....to not take things so seriously, enjoy life, I say things like "don't lick that" "please don't put that in your ear" and when I get mad I can sound awfully like my mom lol
4. I love helping people. It's run me into the ground before but I think I've found a happy medium.
5. I have had my own business for 10 years. Ironically, I'm in direct sales but I'm in the romance department. What can I say? I think every woman should be happy especially in that area ;)
6. My favorite movies are Legally Blonde & National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
7. I'm a goofball. I have to laugh. If you don't see me smiling or laughing then my kids are probably fighting, I'm sick, or my oldest is having an Autistic meltdown.
8. I have an infatuation with Say Yes to the Dress, David Tutera, & What Not to Wear (I'm bummed that WNTW is over btw)
9. I play the violin & guitar. As a result, my daughter is learning the violin & my husband is learning guitar. I'll have my own band one day.
10. I am your typical New Orleans raised girl....I can pretty much recover from anything, hear music in my heart & find happiness where ever I go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is one thing you want to share about yourself?
