2 Fit Chick
Home
You are Here »
Home
» » Giveaway with Diva Headbands!
0
Giveaway with Diva Headbands!
Post
by
From Fat to Fit Chick
.
◄ Newer Post
Older Post ►
Popular Posts
A very short menu & ramblings
I am so excited to be going back to Las Vegas on Wednesday! I have a whole list of what I want to do & if anyone wants to meet up with ...
I can post from my phone!
So today was a total bust. I went to a birthday this morning at Chuck E Cheese & started off with a salad. Not too bad. From there it ...
What did I do on my first day?
I received a very interesting question.....someone asked what did I do exactly on my first day. It's been almost 7 years ago so while I...
Dinner Menu for 1/28 - 2/2 and last weeks wrap up!
Well having my son home with me has made me have a huge new found respect for teachers...especially special ed teachers and paras. I have a...
Not caving in
My mom was rushed to the hospital today. She had a severe asthma attack & had to be put on a ventilator. It stresses me out so much to...
Throwback Thursday
We all start some where. It really doesn't matter how much you have to lose. Take it one pound at a time & it'll happen....just...
Action > Words
I can sit there and give advice, tell you my struggles, show you that a regular person can do it, try to inspire, out line eating or exercis...
My new workout partners :)
I have been exercising for a long time & there are only maybe a hand full of times I have had a partner. Enter my sister & my best ...
What I'm Eating 5/5 - 5/11
Two blogs in one night....go me lol This week is going to be crazy busy for me. My DH will be gone until Thursday, Nick comes home & wi...
Game plan for this week!
My hardest thing to do is track. I know if I take the time to do it my results are awesome but I don't always do it. Why? Pure lazines...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright 2011
2 Fit Chick
is proudly powered by
blogger.com